Let’s face it … living with a dog with behaviour issues can be challenging, frustrating, and embarrassing. We understand and we’re here to help! Behaviour modification is a process which requires your commitment, effort, and consistency in order to be successful. But, oh, is it worth it in the end!
We make the process simple and straightforward
All behaviour modification programs begin with a 60- to 75-minute virtual or in-home initial consult. During this process, we’ll take a detailed history about your dog and their behaviours, we’ll chat about your goals, and we’ll provide you with some immediate management tools and/or training exercises to help reduce both your stress levels.
Customized Behaviour Modification Plan
We’ll create a customized behaviour modification plan that is specific to your needs and your dog’s behaviour issues.
Behaviours We Typically See
- Fears & phobias
- Reactivity & aggression – with dogs
- Reactivity & aggression – with people
- Remedial socialization for adult dogs
- Resource guarding – with dogs
- Resource guarding – with people
- Separation anxiety
- Initial consult summary & detailed behaviour modification plan.
- Specialized & focused handouts & homework.
- Virtual or in-person demonstration of homework exercises.
- Training equipment recommendations.
- Priority booking for follow-up sessions.
- A Doggone Good! Rapid Rewards treat pouch & belt – the Cadillac of treat pouches! (a $30 value).
- A clicker with attached wrist coil (a $4 value).
Includes summary & detailed behaviour modification plan